How can I pay for my treatments?
A Private Health Services Plan is as an alternative to financing and is available to business owners through The John Robinson Group Inc and Trusted Advisor™. Please refer to our finance section or click here*
Private Health Services Plan
Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) allows business owners to 100% tax deduct dental expenses through a Private Health Services Plan. The John Robinson Group Inc and Trusted Advisor™ specializes in assisting patients meet their financial goals. Please visit www.trustedadvisor.ca for a list of approved expenses and an online application.
For Business Owners: 100% Tax-Deduct Medical Expenses
Trusted Advisor: Private Health Services Plan (PHSP) Specialists
1698 West 64th Avenue
Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada V6P 2P1
toll free: 1-888-880-2266
Send Message: Link to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Website: Link to www.trustedadvisor.ca
Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) federal legislation allows business owners whether Sole Proprietorship, Partnership or Corporation to fully tax-deduct healthcare, dental and vision expenses by using a Private Health Services Plan (PHSP).
Distinct Features of a Private Health Services Plan (PHSP)
- Non-taxable benefit to owners, active shareholders, employees and dependents
- No monthly premiums, co-insurance, health questions or age limit, this is not insurance
- Qualified list of expenses is endless
- One time set up fee (tax-deductible)
- 10% administration fee on claims submitted plus applicable provincial tax only on the administration fee
With a Private Health Services Plan (PHSP) you can spend your healthcare dollars on what’s important to you. Contact us today and receive a no obligation PHSP consultation from June Borlé, Trust Specialist.
1) PHSP Versus Group Benefits PDF
Open benefits PDF in a new tab
2) Brochure: Business Owners